YOUTH ALIVE ACADEMY
HOW TO APPLY
CHECK COURSE REQUIREMENTS
Students entering the Diploma of Leadership will be expected to:
- Have completed a Western Australian Certificate of Education (WACE) or equivalent.
- Have been a practicing Christian for at least 24 months or be able to satisfy the Academy faculty that they are of equivalent Christian maturity.
- Have the skills to describe their Christian faith at the level of a basic New Christian's course run by a local church.
- Be actively involved in a local church and have that involvement continue throughout their studies.
- Demonstrate support for entry to the course from the appropriate pastoral oversight from the applicant's local church.
GATHER YOUR DOCUMENTS
In order to apply online, you'll need a number of documents ready to upload as part of your application.
Items marked with a (*) are required documents.
- A copy of your Birth Certificate or Passport*
- Certified copies of Evidence of Permanent Residency status or Australian Citizenship Certificate (if born overseas)
- Copies of any relevant academic transcripts (e.g. high school certificates, TAFE, university)*
- A copy of your Working With Children Check (if over the age of 18 years)
If you do not have a scanner, check with your local library or alternatively, you may email email@example.com to arrange a time when you can bring your documents to the Youth Alive office.
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
Once you have checked that you meet the requirements and have gathered all your documents, you have two options to submit your application:
The fastest, easiest way to apply.
If you do not have access to a computer or are having trouble with the Online Application Form, you may arrange a time to come into the Youth Alive offices and submit your application in-person.